Sunday, April 17, 2016

Good News/Bad News...

Hello again!  The bad news is that I have fallen behind... not just on the blog here, but in life.  I started a second job a few weeks ago and, long story short, need a few more hours added to my days!

The good news, though, is that I've still been birding!  Yay birds!  Hehe.   I mostly checked out floodles around my house (and found lots of shorebird/peep goodies!), and yesterday (Saturday) I went to Lake Monroe w/ my friend Clare!  I will give you a break down of it in the next few days, but for now here is a preview of what I saw (and where, if you read the descriptions).  That is a link to my Flickr account, where I've uploaded all the photos.

Well, sorry I don't have a better post, but it's late and I have to get up for work at 7 in the morning, so I need to get to bed!  Good night, and happy birding!


No comments:

Post a Comment